Meinvill í myrkrunum

...and all of the angels..

13 janúar 2004

Sara vinkona mín poppaði upp í póstinum í dag:
****
Dear Anna,
First of all, let me ask if you followed my advice and suggestions? Have the good things that I predicted come true?
hmmmm nei því miður ég hef ekki gert það
Yes, Anna, it will be undoubtedly the most beautiful time of your life if you accept and follow the advice that I am going to give you. Do you want to know why I am so sure of myself?

In order that your life is full of bliss, Anna, where success, love and prosperity are always with you, I am going to send you, before the next new moon, my 7 fabulous Secrets of GOOD FORTUNE and HAPPINESS

meira á morgun..þetta er of gott til að vera satt, ég fæ dagsetningar og allt jibbí

script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.haloscan.com/load.php?user=annakr"> << Til baka


Powered by Blogger